Friday, May 2, 2008

La famille rigolo n'est plus en Espagne... ;-)

Just a quick Hi!!! from us. Miss Sunshine has now left Spain with her mum while her dad is putting the apartment in El Saler in boxes for further transportation down the stairs, in to the two cars and up to France and Sweden. Meanwhile we are hiding out in La Fayel, about 40 minutes outside Paris, at monsieur's mum's place. It's okey, but I am longing for continue the trip up to Sweden and my apartment.

Leaving Spain was harder than I thought. I was actually a little bit sad. But hey, Spain isn't going anywhere, so if we want to we can always go back. And packing up my bag, and Miss Sunshine's, wasn't easy. Suddenly the dog started to bark hysterically and she didn't stop. I wondered what it was, and see, it was a man hanging outside our kitchen window! See picture to the left. Well, wasn't that a surprise?! They are installing gas in the building. I am quite happy that we will not be there while they are doing it. I mean, we already had electricity in the shower, so I can only imaging the big bang the gas installation will be...

Well, Miss Sunshine helped me packing, which didn't really help me. But then again I cannot be helped. No one can help me, I am a catastrophy when it comes to packing a bag. It's impossible for me to do it. I have to, and I do it, but I hate every single second of it. And this time I manage to forget som essential things, like my camera. Buhu! But I borrowed a camera to be able to show this picture of miss Sunshine with her new t-shirt that her grandmother gave her when we arrived:

Perfect, don't you agree? :-) Well, we will be back soon again. Take care, all of you!

No comments: