Friday, July 24, 2009

Back again

What shall I say? I have nothing to say to my defence. I haven't written anything here since February!!! What happened?! Well, I was pregnant and now she's out. I can blame everything on hormones, but I won't. The truth is that I didn't really have anything to write here on my English/French site, I wrote a little bit more on the Swedish one. Now I'm back, but I cannot promise that I will write very frequently, if now anyone out there cares... Hey, I am now a mother of two, the barking mad dog is still alive, and I am tired, tired, tired...but happy, happy, happy. And I am now also married...


I miss all my friends out there that I cannot see every week, not even every month or every year. I want you to know that I carry you all with me in my heart. I hope to see you all soon.

Puss på er
Baci tutti
Bises à tous
Big kisses

No comments: